Freelance Script/Narrative Writer
Do you have a way with words? Do you excel at crafting exciting and snappy dialogue? Do you know how to encourage, reward and excite with a single sentence? Can you re-create the style of the many brands we work with? Are you flexible, fun-loving and like donuts? Then we’d love to talk to you!
Budge is looking for a freelance Script/Narrative Writer to own all aspects of our apps stories, characters, motivations and payoffs from A-Z. From concise and clear instructions to character and world creation, we need someone like you to help make it happen!
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Game Designer and Producer to help craft the game narrative experience
- Work with Game Designer and other key leads to fashion how the game’s narrative intersects with its activities, mechanics and visuals
- Craft a script that’s not only amazing, but respects established production, time and technical constraints
- Become the project’s point of contact for writing interactive scripts with respect to the creative and technical implementation
- Conduct frequent in-game reviews of story implementation and manage how the vision evolves during production
- Aid in the creation of writing pipelines and workflows and help to modify and improve them
- Troubleshoot and proactively provide solutions as the game evolves
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Script/Narrative Writer for children
- Excellent written communications skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry
Please send your resume to email@example.com